This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
Easy Way To Lose Belly Fat Without Exercise
I’ve been doing some soul searching lately. I’ve gone through a very turbulent 13 years with my health. As many of you know, I spent my life on a diet rollercoaster, trying the next new fad diet at every turn. I’m always looking for an easy way to lose belly fat without exercise because I have health issues that make it hard for me to exercise without being in pain. I finally decided to just listen to my body and what it needs. I’m giving up the scale and doing what seems right for my health. We get so caught up in life sometimes and forget to get in tune with ourselves and do what we need to do for us. I wanted to share with you some things you can do that will help you lose belly fat without exercising and change your health at the same time.
Changes To Lose Belly Fat
- Cut out processed food. Processed food is just not good at all for us. We all know it, but it’s hard to resist temptation. Focus on whole foods that are found in nature to reduce your belly. Processed foods make us bloated and feel horrible. Switching to whole foods will change the way you feel and help you reduce your sugar and junk food cravings.
- Take a supplement to help with stomach acid. You can’t digest your food properly if you don’t have enough stomach acid. If you are burping a lot, get gassy after meals, have heartburn or acid reflux or feel like your food just sits in your stomach for way too long, these are signs that your stomach acid is too low and you may benefit from a supplement.
- Add fermented foods to your diet. An imbalanced gut is the cause for almost everyone who struggles to lose weight. Adding fermented foods to your diet will help get healthy bacteria in your gut and create a healthy balanced body that is primed to lose weight. Taking probiotics is not the same. Some people have an intolerance to probiotics, but fermented foods work great for them. I personally cannot take probiotics without side effects, but my body does great with fermented foods. Once your gut starts to heal you will see drastic changes in your belly bloating. Some fermented foods you can add to your diet to help you lose belly fat are yogurt, kefir, kombucha, saurkraut, and pickles. If some of these things sound like another language to you, I totally understand. I had no clue what kefir and kombucha were. You can buy them or make your own with cultures. I didn’t have luck getting the cultures at the health food store, but I found them on Amazon. Can I just tell you that I am obsessed with the saurkraut?! The kombucha is so good too! I try to eat a lot of fermented vegetables because they are lower in calories than yogurt and kefir. I usually have yogurt with berries as my dessert in the evening.
- Drink cistus tea. Cistus tea helps break down biofilms that bad bacteria create to protect themselves. Breaking down these biofilms allows your body to push the bad bacteria out as you get more healthy bacteria in your body through fermented foods.
Besides losing belly fat, here’s what you can expect to see from making these changes to your diet:
- Clearer skin
- Easier weight loss
- Decreased appetite
- Stronger immune system
- Decreased food cravings
- Better mood
- More energy
- Decreased food allergies
- Decreased chemical sensitivites
- Better health and relief from health issues like acne, fibromyalgia, eczema, psoriasis, asthma, arthritis, autoimmune etc.
If you’re interested in learning more about losing your belly by balancing your gut, The Lose Your Belly Diet is the best resource that explains exactly what to do in a really easy to understand format. If you read the book, there’s an exact diet you can follow created by a doctor and it’s designed to help you lose belly fat without exercise.
If you challenge yourself to make these easy changes, I know you’ll lose belly fat and be feeling amazing and looking hot this summer in your swimsuit!
I would love to hear if you decide to try these ideas and if they helped you lose belly fat or what other wonderful health benefits you had!
Please share this on Facebook or Pinterest using the share buttons if you think it could help someone you know who is struggling.
Other Posts You Might Like
- Why Don’t I Have Willpower?
- #1 Reason You Have Sugar Cravings & How To Stop Them
- The Easiest Keto Plan For Women
- Fun Workouts That Won’t Feel Like Work
Don’t forget to grab your Free Weight Loss Tracker to track your progress!